It was a wonderful year full of growth and many blessings!
Here are just a few things that happened last year!
The Isle Co. celebrated its 11th ANNIVERSARY! Plus, we…
- Launched a new website!
- Introduced new product videos! (coming soon to website!)
- Carried close to 50 fragrance options in our signature Soy Lotion Candles!
- Our candle boxes got up an upgrade with a new look and improved functionality.
- Celebrated 11 years at our original storefront in Pawley’s Island, SC. You can find us in the popular “Hammock Shops Village”.
- Celebrated 18 months in our second storefront location. Find us in The Agora Market in downtown Harrisonburg, VA! (and it marked our 4th year of a retail store in VA – remember when we were in the Kroger shopping center??)
- Met thousands of customers through our two brick & mortars and shipped out thousands of products that were purchased off our website to customers all across the country.
- Traveled the East Coast for many retail and wholesale events. (Fun Fact: Did you know that over the course of our 11 years, we have opened wholesale accounts in 39 states!?)
- Opened a second manufacturing site in Virginia.
- JJ (Becca’s husband) joined our Isle Co. staff to run the new factory. So exciting!
- JJ & Becca also came on staff at their church (Grace Covenant in Harrisonburg, VA) as ‘Campus Co-Pastors’ to launch a second campus location! (Meeting 10am Sunday mornings @ Spotswood High School in McGaheysville, VA starting March 17th. Come join us if you’re in the area.)
- Thanks to Becca’s Facebook Lives, we enjoyed fun girl chat and put on our make-up together in the morning!
- Enjoyed our annual vacation to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for lots of family fun and relaxation! We look forward to this time together every year.
- Though there were twists and turns, ups and downs, we remained thankful and grateful through it all. A big THANKS to YOU, our customers for your continued support of our family business.