Take a Dip™ … into a Soy Candle!
Candles from The Isle not only smell amazing but are clean burning, long lasting AND double as a lotion!
We use only the highest quality ingredients (like our soybean oil!) that allow our candles to transform into the most luxurious moisturizer.
Soybean oil is naturally rich in Vitamin E, making it a wonderful choice for burns, bug bugs, scars, psoriasis, eczema or as a body lotion or massage oil.
You will LOVE how the warm soybean oil leaves your skin feeling soft & silky.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3…
Let your Soy Lotion Candle burn until a pool of oil forms. Always burn candle until the melted oil pool covers the entire top surface of the candle to prevent “tunneling” and promote even burning. For safety, extinguish the flame before dipping into the moisturizing soy oil.
Take a Dip™ into the warm (not hot!) melted oil. The oil will feel like warm bath water as our candles burn much cooler than paraffin wax candles. Always remember to trim the wick to 1/4 inch before re-lighting. This will allow the candle to burn at the proper temperature and prevent the wick from breaking off and falling into the candle.
Apply generously to the skin. The warm soy oil will penetrate deeply to help smooth and moisturize your skin, leaving you incredibly soft and silky! Unlike with your chips and salsa, double dipping is always allowed with candles from The Isle.
Why Candles from The Isle?
Because our candles…
- give off NO soot, black smoke or harmful toxins
- burn cooler, longer and cleaner than wax
- do not contain additives, dyes, petroleum or paraffin
- are made from 100% U.S. grown soybeans
Why 100% pure Soy Oil?
Because Soy Oil…
- is easily and smoothly absorbed into the skin
- leaves your skin feeling soft, nourished and rejuvenated
- is especially great for relieving dry skin, cracked heels & rough elbows
- is a biodegradable & renewable resource
When to use Soy Lotion:
Use our luxurious warm soy oil ….
- to moisturize from bald heads to pinky toes
- for a romantic massage oil
- after shaving or waxing
- as a hot oil treatment for hair
- on insect bites and sunburns
- on eczema and psoriasis