Take a Dip™ … into SOY!
Why Soy? Here at The Isle Co. we care about a lot of things – including making sure our candles outshine others while caring about and protecting the environment. The unique versatility of soy helps us achieve these goals. And, to be honest, we have been making our products for so long that we’ve found what works…and it works well! We couldn’t imagine another way. It is what we do and it’s not going to change. Not to mention, it’s just plain fun to make soy lotion candles!
Plus they are more than just Soy Candles…they are lotion! As the candle melts it will form a pool of warm (not hot!) soy oil which you can use as a nourishing body moisturizer. Fabulous Fragrances and Soft, Silky Skin…all in one great product.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3…
Let your Soy Lotion Candle burn until a pool of oil forms. Always burn your Soy Lotion Candle until the melted oil pool covers the entire top surface of the candle. This will prevent candle “tunneling” and promote even burning. For safety, extinguish the flame before dipping into the moisturizing soy oil.
Take a Dip™ into the warm melted soy oil. Our Soy candles burn cooler than paraffin wax candles so the oil will feel like a warm bath.
Apply generously to the skin. The warm soy oil will penetrate deeply to help smooth and moisturize your skin, leaving you incredibly soft and silky!
Why Candles from The Isle?
Because our candles…
- don’t give off soot, black smoke or harmful toxins
- burn cooler, longer and cleaner than wax
- do not contain petroleum, paraffin or beeswax product
- are made from 100% U.S. grown soybeans
- do not contain additives
- are dye free
Why 100% pure Soy Oil?
Because Soy Oil…
- is easily and smoothly absorbed into the skin
- makes a wonderful massage oil
- leaves your skin feeling soft, nourished and rejuvenated
- helps relieve dry skin, cracked heels and rough cuticles
- is environmentally friendly
- is a natural and renewable resource
- is biodegradable
When to use Soy Lotion:
Use our luxurious warm Soy Oil ….
- to moisturizes everything from bald heads to pinky toes
- for a romantic massage oil
- to softens dry skin, rough cuticles and cracked heels
- after shaving or waxing
- as a hot oil treatment for silky hair
- on insect bites
- to soothe apet’s dry skin or hot spots
- on sunburn
- on eczema and psoriasis